Whiplash and accidents
Whiplash is the most common cause of Charlotte neck pain. A person can experience whiplash from many types of accidents including slips, falls, or contact sports. One could suffer whiplash during recreational pursuits such as bungee jumping, snow and water skiing, horseback riding. Many activities can cause whiplash.
- Whiplash is a collective term for injury to the soft tissues of the neck.
- Whiplash is best diagnosed by the collection of symptoms that are evident following trauma to the neck.
- This includes pain related to injury of the discs, nerves, ligaments, muscles, and joints.
- Whiplash occurs when there is a sudden jerk or change of direction of the head.
- This sudden movement can be in any direction, with the extent and type of injury dependent upon the speed or force of the event.
Chiropractic treatment for Charlotte neck pain in Charlotte, NC
If you are in search of natural, drug free treatment for Charlotte neck pain, it is advisable that you see one of the chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina®. Patients from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia trust and depend upon their natural, holistic, care. Their staff and doctors will work hard to provide the best possible information and treatments to help you get back to a normal and pain free lifestyle. If you are injured and you want the quality chiropractic care that patients have received for so many years; call their office and schedule an appointment today. ChiroCarolina® is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers, providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Tagged with: Charlotte Neck Pain • have you been in an accident • injured • whiplash
Filed under: Neck Pain
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!