The best Charlotte chiropractic care is about reliving or eliminating chronic pain in your body. Chiropractors are trained to treat the causes of your pain and their goal is to keep you pain-free between adjustments. Gentle spinal adjustments are used to correct subluxations (misalignments of the spine), and to relieve painful pressure in your neck, back and head. Charlotte’s best chiropractors want you to know that in order to achieve optimal health and wellness, you should follow these simple tips to keep your back and neck aligned.
Be smart with your smartphone
- Every time you use your cell phone to text or read messages, chances are that you hold your chin to your chest, with your neck curved into a C-shape.
- That means that your 12-15-pound head is placing undue strain on the muscles and bones in your neck.
- The further your head is away from your shoulders when you are looking down at your smartphone, the more it strains the muscles.
- After a while, the bones and the discs can compress, and you get pain.
- This goes for all handheld electronics, such as tablets, e-readers, and game devices.
- The best method is to prop up your arms so you are looking at your phone straight on.
Get help from Charlotte’s top chiropractor
Many people who suffer with low back pain simply ignores the pain or takes medications for temporary relief, hoping that the problem will resolve on its own. In reality, injury is more likely to be extended, or re-occur; it may even develop into a chronic condition. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable from best Charlotte chiropractic. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.