The best Charlotte chiropractic doctors take a specific interest in prenatal and postnatal care, and even continue to seek additional training. The doctors are careful to use techniques that avoid unneeded pressure on the abdomen. They make sure that the patient is an active participant in her own prenatal care, and they provide her with helpful exercises and stretching routines that are safe to use during pregnancy.
The benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy
- Chiropractic care is not only effective for pain relief; it provides therapy and treatments to help mothers prepare for physiological changes required for the developing baby.
- Chiropractic doctors understand that it is important to receive proper nutrition, address issues that may cause additional stress, and to help the mother to maintain a reasonably active lifestyle.
- This is why chiropractors incorporate various therapies such as nutritional counseling, lifestyle coaching, and massage therapy.
- The best Charlotte chiropractors also understand the importance of establishing pelvic balance and spinal alignment.
- Chiropractic care always seeks to find natural and non-invasive ways to create a health condition that will give you the best chance for the natural ease of labor.
- Chiropractic doctors know that the nervous system is the master communication system to all the body systems, including the reproductive system.
- Keeping the spine properly aligned during pregnancy helps the entire body to work more effectively.
- Mothers who seek chiropractic care during pregnancy can maintain a healthier pregnancy. Many expectant mothers report that chiropractic care aids in the controlling of symptoms of nausea.
- Chiropractic care also provides effective relief of back, neck or joint pain without the use of harmful pain medications.
Pre-natal chiropractic treatment in Charlotte, NC
If you are, or suspect you are pregnant, do not guess about the condition of your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. They utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your back pain at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.