There are many reasons for Charlotte neck pain, such as arthritis, car accidents, and sports injury. Years ago, we would have never imagined that people could injure their neck because of the way they use electronic devices in a way that is bad for the neck and spine. This even includes the simple act of talking on the phone. The problem with electronic device use is that the more we use them, the more our neck hurts. This problem is only getting worse because electronic devices are now used extensively in every area of our lives.
Taking a break
- We would never suggest going without your electronic device.
- We are suggesting that the key to avoiding this type of neck pain is to take frequent breaks when using them.
- You should never stare at a screen for more than 15 minutes without moving around, and doing something else.
- This rule includes usage of electronic devices for work.
- The key is to make your best effort to take frequent breaks, or to work on another work related task.
- Whenever possible, whether you are at home or work, do something that gets you completely away from your electronic device.
- For example, you could go on a walk or set aside time for a workout. Try to partake of activities that do not involve sitting down. You will discover that your body feels better.
Top chiropractors treat Charlotte neck pain
If you do not notice improvement in your neck pain after a week of home treatment, you should see one of the doctors at ChiroCarolina™. They are spine care specialists who use natural and gentle techniques to treat your neck injury. Dr. Rice, and Dr. Ali are passionate about relieving neck pain and providing high quality chiropractic care for their patients. They have delivered excellent chiropractic care to thousands of people in North Carolina. Call them today for an evaluation of your Charlotte neck pain.
They specialize in treating patients for chronic and acute neck pain, acute pain, accidents and sports injuries. When it comes to follow-up care, ChiroCarolina stands above other area clinics. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. The doctors can reduce and manage your headache pain at ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers. For years, they have been providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.