The best Chiropractic doctors are treating increasing numbers of patient who complain of chronic or acute Charlotte headaches. Many people have never really discovered the cause of their pain, and they are convinced that the only method form relief is to take painkillers. Studies reveal that the use of painkillers means that every patient who uses them are facing inherent risks and side effects. It has been documented by many chiropractors, that the vast majority of migraine headache sufferers have misalignments of the spinal vertebrae in the neck, causing pressure on the spinal nerves. The initial concern for chiropractors is to relieve the pain. The next step is to provide gentle and natural therapies that will reduce or eliminate the tension in neck muscles.
Spinal misalignment can cause headaches
- Your spine is designed to protect your nervous system.
- When the vertebrae in your neck are misaligned, or are unable to move properly, it puts significant pain on the nerves in that area.
- This pressure on the nerves can cause headaches.
- There are numerous reasons for the vertebrae in the neck to be misaligned. The problem can begin during the birth process, or from impact and physical stress.
- As your body matures, experiencing falls, strains from sports activity, motor vehicle accidents, and years of bad posture can cause spinal misalignments.
- This is why it is very common for headache sufferers to experience neck pain and stiffness. A chiropractor gently adjusts the vertebrae.
- Once the pressure on the nerves is released, the headaches should disappear.
The best chiropractic care for Charlotte headaches
The doctors of ChiroCarolina™ are some of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Their first goal is to address your pain and provide pain relief, then to provide thorough and effective treatment. They are ultimately concerned about your health and will cooperate with other treatment specialists such as dieticians and massage therapists in an effort to provide holistic care. They will also provide lifestyle coaching as a way to teach each patient how to take an active role in preventing future problems. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Learn how to reduce and mange headache pain at ChiroCarolina, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.