Charlotte low back pain can keep many people from enjoying a full and active life. A common misconception is that the only workers who suffer with back pain and back injury are construction workers, warehouse workers, and anyone who works in manual labor professions. One would think that with all the financial sector and office workers in the area, that low back pain is not much of an issue for them. After all, generally their work does not require heavy lifting, climbing, bending, and high impact. The reality is that back pain is extremely common among office workers, insurance agents, customer service representatives, and bankers.
Dealing with low back pain
- Low back pain can happen to people in every profession because workplace design, repetitive movement, and employee fitness are factors in every work environment.
- Part of the problem is that many workers never see a healthcare professional for their low back pain.
- Instead, they resort to taking over the counter pain medicine as a way to reduce the symptoms while never attempting to address the cause.
- If you suffer with low back pain, you are not alone.
- It has been documented that nearly 80 percent of adults will need treatment for work-related neck or back pain at some point in their career.
Top chiropractic treatment for injured workers
If you suffer with low back pain, you should see one of the doctors at ChiroCarolina®. They are spine care specialists who use natural and gentle techniques to treat your injuries. They specialize in treating patients for chronic and acute pain, soft tissue inflammation, accidents, and sports injuries. When it comes to follow-up care, ChiroCarolina® stands above other area clinics. Dr. Rice, Dr. Saario, and Dr. Ali are passionate about relieving neck pain and providing high quality chiropractic care for their patients. They have delivered excellent chiropractic care to thousands of patients throughout the south: including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Virginia, and Texas. Call them today for an evaluation of your work related injury. ChiroCarolina® is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.