If you suffer with chronic Charlotte neck pain, make sure you get checked by a chiropractor as soon as possible. A better option than taking pain medications day after day, chiropractors provide care that is safe, targeted, and natural.
Getting the proper care
- Whether you have been in an accident, suffered a fall, or been involved in a sports collision, the usual approach is to visit the emergency room at a hospital.
- There, you will be checked for broken bones and other health threatening problems.
- Typically, you will be given a prescription for pain medication, which only masks the underlying problem by eliminating pain.
- Soft tissue damage does not necessarily show up on medical imaging such as X-rays.
- Furthermore, how you feel immediately after an incident may not reflect the unseen damage in your neck.
- Over time, damaged ligaments and tendons can develop scar tissue, causing chronic pain much later. As soon as possible, it is important to receive an upper cervical chiropractic evaluation.
- You will receive individualized treatment that is drug free, pain free, and natural.
Get help from Charlotte’s top chiropractor
Many people who suffer with Charlotte neck pain, will take medications for temporary relief, hoping that the problem will resolve on its own. In reality, injury is more likely to be extended, or re-occur; it may even develop into a chronic condition. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.