Patients who want natural holistic care are seeking chiropractic treatment for their Charlotte headaches. The Holidays can be as stressful as they are joyful. People who suffer with acute or chronic headaches know the stress that comes with wondering when your next headache will occur. Studies reveal that nine out of ten Americans will suffer from headache pain. Unfortunately, an overwhelming majority of these headache sufferers will purchase over the counter pain medication as a “treatment.”
Chiropractic treatment for headache
- During your first visit to a chiropractor, He or She will start off with a thorough examination to identify the cause(s) of your headache pain.
- Your chiropractic doctor will also compile a complete health history, investigating lifestyle, diet, and general health.
- Once your chiropractor has enough information to form a diagnosis, he or she will make the best possible recommendations for your comprehensive treatment.
- This could include changes in your diet, a rehabilitative exercise routine, along with proper posture and relaxation techniques.
- Your doctor may also recommend other treatment modalities such as massage therapy and/or gentle spinal adjustments.
You can expect your chiropractic treatments to be natural, holistic, and free from painful therapies. Above all, your treatments will not include the use of harmful drugs or painkillers. Doctors of chiropractic are trained to help their patients in many natural ways.
Charlotte’s top chiropractor for Charlotte headaches
The doctors of ChiroCarolina™ are some of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Their first goal is to address your pain and provide pain relief, then to provide thorough and effective treatment. They are ultimately concerned about your health and will cooperate with other treatment specialists such as dieticians and massage therapists in an effort to provide holistic care. They will also provide lifestyle coaching as a way to teach each patient how to take an active role in preventing future problems. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. The doctors can reduce and manage your headache pain at ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers. For years, they have been providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.