The most common cause of Charlotte neck pain
Whiplash is often the cause of Charlotte neck pain. People commonly associate whiplash with motor vehicle accidents in which one vehicle has been rear-ended by another. Whiplash patients can receive the injury when cars collide in any direction, and even at low speeds. Whiplash occurs from many types of accidents; including slips, falls, or contact sports. People have suffered whiplash after recreational pursuits such as bungee jumping, snow skiing, and even horseback riding.
What is whiplash?
- Whiplash is a common term for injury to the soft tissues of the neck.
- Whiplash is best understood by chiropractors because they have been trained to diagnose the collection of symptoms that are evident following trauma to the neck.
- Whiplash occurs when there is a sudden jerk or change of direction of the head; resulting in pain related to injury of the discs, nerves, ligaments, and muscles.
- Whiplash occurs when the ligaments that support your neck experience excessive movement, resulting in a neck sprain.
- In extreme cases, disc herniation occurs when the discs between the vertebrae are torn or distorted.
- Another soft tissue injury is when the nerve roots between the bones in the neck are stretched or pinched, causing inflammation.
Chiropractic treatment for neck pain in Charlotte, NC
If you are in search of natural, drug free treatment for Charlotte neck pain, it is advisable that you see one of the chiropractic doctors at ChiroCarolina. Patients from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia trust and depend upon their natural, holistic, care. Their staff and doctors will work hard to provide the best possible information and treatments to help you get back to a normal and pain free lifestyle. If you are injured and you want the quality chiropractic care that patients have received for so many years; call their office and schedule an appointment today. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers, providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.