Complications of neck pain
If you have been in an accident and suffer with Charlotte neck pain, healing is going to take a collaborative effort from you and the therapists associated with your Charlotte chiropractor.
- Charlotte Neck pain occurs as a result of any damage to the muscles, nerves, and vertebrae of the cervical spine.
- This can also include the cushioning disks in between the vertebrae.
- Neck pain may also occur in; or migrate to other regions near the neck such as the jaw, head, shoulders, and upper arms.
- The tremendous amount of soreness and neck pain causes many patients experience loss of motion in these areas.
- Most commonly, neck pain sufferers cannot even perform the simple task of turning their neck from side to side.
- General soreness can advance if untreated, resulting in nerves that are pinched or pressed on by bulging discs.
- Chronic pain is often accompanied by muscle spasm, numbness, tingling, or weakness in the arm, hand, or areas below the neck.
Top chiropractors treat Charlotte neck pain
Are you looking for a Charlotte chiropractor who is passionate about providing high quality chiropractic care for patients with athletic injuries? Do not try to guess about the cause of your chronic pain. The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts that can successfully diagnose and treat patients in a way that is gentle, natural, and painless. They understand that every patient experience is unique; including the conditions and factors that causes workout injuries. It is time to improve your quality of life. Call their office to experience the best Charlotte chiropractor for those injured when being active. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Tagged with: Charlotte Neck Pain • have you been in an accident • injured • whiplash
Filed under: Neck Pain
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!