Hope for injured individuals
This winter, lots of people will end up injured after a fall in the snow or ice. Many of them will simply dismiss the pain as general soreness. However, it is important that you are evaluated by a Charlotte chiropractor to ensure that your injuries do not become worse. Beyond the embarrassment of slipping and falling on a patch of ice, you may not realize the seriousness of your initial injury. Sometimes in the bitter cold, you may not feel the pain that lets you know how severely you were hurt. Unfortunately, we are in for some severe snow and ice conditions, and you can be sure that slips and falls are going to happen. We want to remind you that Chiropractic care is painless and natural treatment for injury related to accident, slips, and falls. We also want to take this opportunity to offer some tips to help you avoid those precarious falls in the coming days and weeks of winter.
Chronic pain and chiropractic care
- Far too often, we accept daily aches and pain as a normal human condition, mostly related to aging.
- The truth is that it is not normal for our bodies to ache every day.
- The pain is almost always related to some injurious event. Examination by a Charlotte chiropractor is highly advised after a fall, no matter how minor.
- Quite often, the very act of falling can misalign your spine, and cause damage to bones, joints, and connective tissues.
- When you experience injury, adrenaline levels in your body can mask any pain related to that injury.
- Even those slips where you have caught yourself before actually hitting the ground can lead to muscle strains.
- A visit to a chiropractor will help you identify the exact cause of your pain, and will also detect any hidden injuries so that they can be treated promptly.
Chiropractic care in Charlotte for slips and fall injuries
In the event that you should suffer a fall, be sure to seek the appropriate medical help as soon as possible. Even if you do not think that you have been hurt, it is advisable that you see your chiropractor so that he or she can check for any injuries that may be the result of your slip or fall. It is quite common that symptoms or signs of injury are not present until days or even weeks later.
Do not try to guess about the cause of your chronic pain. The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts that can successfully diagnose and treat patients in a way that is gentle, natural, and painless. They understand that every patient experience is unique; including the conditions and factors that causes workout injuries. It is time to improve your quality of life. Call their office to experience the best Charlotte chiropractor for those injured when being active. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Tagged with: Are you hurt • are you injured • injured
Filed under: Chiropractic Care
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!