If you are one of the countless people who suffer with Charlotte low back pain, Charlotte’s top chiropractor can calm your back pain, and prevent recurrence in the future. Chiropractors are trained to use holistic healing, which means that they will treat the root cause of your pain. When you visit with your chiropractic doctor, he or she will perform a thorough examination after taking a comprehensive look at your health history. Armed with all that information, your chiropractor will craft an individualized treatment plan that is designed to reduce inflammation, restore range of motion, and relieve muscle imbalances. The goal is to restore you to optimal strength and flexibility.
Chiropractic treatment for low back pain
- Charlotte’s best chiropractors utilizes a gentle, yet specific approach in an effort to realign the ligaments and muscles in your back.
- The first thing you will notice is the reduction of pain, and the releasing of tension that causes pain.
- Gentle adjustments will bring your spine back into realignment, allowing your body’s energy to flow freely, promoting nervous system health.
- Not only will you experience significant pain relief after the first adjustment, you should also have more energy and a healthier immune system.
- In order to recommend the best treatment for each individual, the best chiropractic doctors always have the mindset to provide the highest quality care practices.
- He or she may also recommend alternative therapies such as rehabilitative exercise and nutrition.
Great care from Charlotte’s top chiropractor
Many people who suffer with Charlotte low back pain and other injuries, believe that their pain is an acceptable fact of life. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.