Ever increasing numbers of patients are discovering that Chiropractic care can help relieve Charlotte headaches and migraines. We are not talking about your garden variety headache that occurs once or twice every few months:
- Did you know that every 10 seconds, someone in this country goes to an emergency room with a severe headache?
- More people suffer with migraines than the total number of people who suffer diabetes and asthma combined?
- 14 million people actually suffer with chronic daily headaches.
- Migraine is an astonishingly common disease that affects 36 million men, women and children in the United States.
Recognition of triggers
The best chiropractors in Charlotte will patiently work with you to learn what things to avoid that can cause your headaches. For example:
- some patients suffer headaches after being exposed to too much sunlight
- Your chiropractic doctor can help you develop safe guards such as recommending the right protective clothing and eyewear for certain activities.
- He or she can recommend relaxing techniques and rehabilitative exercises and stretching breaks to make sure that you are getting up frequently from your computer.
- Your chiropractor can teach you proper ergonomics so that you will set up your screen height and keyboard height to minimize neck and upper back strain.
The best chiropractic care for Charlotte Headaches
The doctors of ChiroCarolina are some of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Their first goal is to address your pain and provide pain relief, then to provide thorough and effective treatment. They are ultimately concerned about your health and will cooperate with other treatment specialists such as dieticians and massage therapists in an effort to provide holistic care. They will also provide lifestyle coaching as a way to teach each patient how to take an active role in preventing future problems. Take the time to improve your quality of life. Visit the top chiropractors in Charlotte, at ChiroCarolina, and experience successful treatment for Charlotte headaches.