Natural pain relief
Increasing numbers of people are opting for natural and pain free chiropractic care in Charlotte NC. For centuries, traditional medicine has leaned towards the use of painful, invasive procedures. Certainly, there are extreme situations that call for painful procedures and surgery, but it is concerning that we do not hear very much about holistic and natural remedies that help the body to resist illness and disease. These days, rather than addressing the cause of pain, patients are given painkillers. Taking pain medications can only mask the symptom, rather than treating the cause of that pain. On the other side of this coin, Chiropractors offer effective and direct treatment for many health issues.
Massage therapy for pain relief from chiropractic care in Charlotte NC
- Chiropractic doctors understand and recognize that massage therapy can be a valuable tool for helping a patient to heal.
- Massage therapy targets problem areas all over the body, while reducing stress, which can help promote healing.
- Every patient has unique needs when it comes to treatment of chronic pain or injury. Massage therapy offers a natural means of pain relief.
- It has been extensively documented that massage stimulates endorphin production, which eases signals sent to nerves that cause pain.
- The best chiropractors in Charlotte work in tandem with massage therapists, as an effort to develop a pain treatment plan for each patient’s specific condition.
Natural healing in Charlotte, NC
As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that everyone has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care in Charlotte NC for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.