The best Charlotte chiropractic care operates on a very natural principal, the understanding that all of nature is much more interconnected and interdependent than we fully understand. We have learned that the inter-relationships between all living organisms is so sensitive, that any disturbance in the patterns of interdependence can have far-reaching and mostly negative consequences. The question that chiropractic doctors will ask is:
If we understand this complex interdependence between living organisms, why is it hard to accept this principle when it comes to our bodies?
How adjustments work
- The nerves running through the spine can be agitated or pinched when the spinal joints are misaligned or have abnormal motion.
- Chiropractic adjustments will restore motion and proper alignment to any trouble areas.
- Chiropractic doctors have extensive training and continuing education in spinal adjusting.
- During spinal adjustments, highly skilled chiropractors use their hands or an instrument to mobilize the spine or other joints in the body.
- Spinal misalignments should be addressed as soon as possible to prevent serious issues such as pinched nerves or to correct inadequate communication between the brain and the nerves.
Signs and symptoms of a misalignment include:
- Limited range of motion
The best Charlotte chiropractic treatment
Do not guess about the condition of your body and your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. The doctors at ChiroCarolina utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health, whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, or lifestyle coaching. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your fibromyalgia at ChiroCarolina, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.