The two sides of inflammation
It is important to get the best Charlotte chiropractic treatment for your joint inflammation. Research has linked chronic inflammation to many debilitating conditions such as diabetes, osteoarthritis, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and allergies. In addition, many autoimmune conditions are also products of chronic inflammation in the body. Unfortunately, most of these conditions are treated by methods that only cover up the symptoms and do not address the cause.
The band aid approach
- Unfortunately, it seems that the most common approach for dealing with inflammation is over the counter medications.
- This is simply taking a “band aid” approach to dealing with the signs and symptoms of chronic inflammatory diseases. To make matters worse, all of these medications have damaging side effects.
- The most common over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications are aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen.
- These medications been documented to cause minor digestive problems such as heartburn, indigestion, and nausea.
- They can also cause more serious side effects such as diarrhea, severe stomach pain; GI bleeds, kidney disorders, and increased risk for stroke and heart disease.
The top Charlotte chiropractor for treatment of chronic inflammation
It is crucial that you visit the top Charlotte chiropractor for a complete evaluation and dietary consultation as a part of your overall health plan. Although lifestyle and stress are absolute factors when it comes to chronic inflammation, the benefit of chiropractic care is that you will receive natural and pain free treatment to eliminate inflammatory pain and its complications.
Because of their successful treatment for pain and injuries they have earned the trust of patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina; and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call them today to schedule an appointment to receive the best Charlotte Chiropractic care for weight loss. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Tagged with: benefits of chiropractic care • Best Charlotte Chiropractic • best chiropractic care in Charlotte • chiropractic care in Charlotte • top Charlotte Chiropractor
Filed under: Best Charlotte Chiropractic
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!