This is the perfect time to offer some of the best Charlotte chiropractor or best Charlotte chiropractic tips for summer gardeners. We often see gardeners in the spring when they are first starting their gardens, and during the middle of summer when the gardens are in full production. The most avid gardeners get a great sense of accomplishment from their labor, sometimes overdoing it, spending long hours in the yard and garden. The most common complaints are strains and sore muscles. Weeding, pushing wheelbarrows, and the rigors of harvesting can cause significant pain. We want to offer some simple tips that can help you to avoid injuries, and to enjoy good health along with your garden.
Keep it moving
- Many gardeners get caught in one position for long periods of time, especially when it comes to weeding.
- Constantly bending or kneeling row after row until every weed has been eliminated.
- It is important to take short breaks, and to straighten up from a bent over position at least every five to ten minutes.
- This will help you to protect your back from becoming strained.
- Stop frequently to stretch your lower back, and to let some of your supporting muscles relax.
The best Charlotte chiropractic care
Chronic health problems are a very serious issue and your Charlotte chiropractor has the answers that can greatly improve your health. It is important to understand that your Charlotte Chiropractor is your professional source for good health. ChiroCarolina chiropractors of Charlotte, NC diagnoses and treats every patient individually. Because of their successful treatment for pain and injuries they have earned the trust of patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina; and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. They take into account the unique and underlying factors that have an effect on the patient. Their goal is to help everyone achieve optimal health. Call them today to schedule an appointment to receive the best Charlotte Chiropractic care for weight loss. ChiroCarolina is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.