Are you hurt? Do you wake up hurt from sleeping in the wrong position? One of the most common complaints that patients express to their chiropractors that:
- They experience morning pain in one or more joints because they slept in an odd position.
- They wake up with pain as a result of sleeping on an uncomfortable bed.
- They wake up with a loss of circulation.
- Their partner complains about their tossing and turning during the night.
Sleeping on your stomach
The best Charlotte chiropractors understand that there are innumerable factors that can be a factor or a cause of spinal misalignment, and sleep position is a major one. One of the worst positions that any person can assume during sleep is to sleep on their stomach. It is not contortion, but it is close. When you sleep on your stomach:
- You are laying with your neck turned to one side or the other with your lower back arching all night long.
- You can be sure that after hours in this position, you are going to pain the next morning.
If this is your common or habitual sleeping position, especially if you have been sleeping that way your entire life, it is going to take a several weeks sleep to change your habit.
Charlotte chiropractic care for slip and fall injuries
Many are reluctant to consider chiropractic care for what they consider to be minor pain from sleeping wrong, but in actuality, chiropractic treatment is a natural and gentle process that can diagnose and heal your body after you have been injured. The top Charlotte chiropractors at ChiroCarolina® will use the best rehabilitative therapies to help you return to your pre-injury status. Improve your quality of life with a visit to one of Charlotte’s best chiropractors. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Call their office for more information about pain relief. Are you hurt? ChiroCarolina® is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.