Injured by summer footwear
Are you hurt or experiencing back and leg pain after a wearing flip flops and sandals all summer? It seems intuitive to abandon regular shoes for clogs, sandals, and flip flops. While casual footwear is cooler and more comfortable, wearing them for extended periods of time can cause foot problems, hip pain, and lower back trouble.
Inappropriate for daily wear
- These types of shoes were originally designed for helping beach goers to walk safely in the soft sand.
- Problems develop when this kind of footwear is used for walking on concrete or hard flooring day after day.
- The simple design cannot offer proper support for your feet and lower back in a number of ways.
- Your feet are not designed to walk and hold on to the shoe at the same time.
- When we wear these kind of shoes, we tend to take shorter steps, altering our gait, and affecting the way the hips move.
- Eventually, this strain the hips and lower back.
- Additionally, wearers typically develop foot problems that can range from toe cramps to plantar fasciitis.
Charlotte’s top Chiropractor
Many people believe that pain and sickness must be an accepted part of their life. As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte providing best chiropractic care, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat illness and pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect the best chiropractic care treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing best chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.