The top chiropractors in Charlotte use acupuncture as companion therapy for chronic pain and back pain. We can experience chronic pain in any part of our body. It does not matter whether your chronic pain is from a pinched nerve, arthritis, or any other conditions; pain is frustrating and often debilitating. Many people with chronic pain feel that their only remedy is to take harmful pain medications or narcotic painkillers.
A natural way to find pain relief
- Acupuncture can often be a complementary therapy for the treatment of chronic pain.
- Acupuncture works because it stimulates the nervous system and allows the body to regain balance.
- Most importantly, it is a natural way to relieve pain without medication.
- The best chiropractors create a treatment plan that includes chiropractic adjustments, physical therapy, exercise and stretching, along with massage therapy.
- The goal is to help you find relief, while treating the cause of your chronic pain.
Chiropractic acupuncture for pain
Do not guess about the condition of your body and your health. The doctors at ChiroCarolina® are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of numerous health problems. They utilize several treatment modalities that can have you and your family enjoying optimal health whether it is gentle spinal adjustments, dietary counseling, massage therapy, lifestyle coaching, and acupuncture. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. Find some answers for your back pain at ChiroCarolina®, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing quality chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.