Increasing numbers of people are seeking chiropractic treatment for their Charlotte low back pain. Our lifestyle is becoming increasingly more sedentary. Literally millions of people work at a desk or cubicle, and surprisingly, there are just as many complaints about low back pain as there was when people worked on an assembly line. What this tells us is that regardless of what we are doing, our lower back is subject to significant strain.
- Slouching at the desk, or slouching when you stand up places stress on the neck and shoulder muscles.
- Not only will you experience low back pain from poor posture, if untreated, your condition will cause headaches and shoulder pain.
- Slouching puts your lower spine into a flexed position.
- The stretching of some muscles and the contraction of others, causes weakening of the supporting muscles in your back.
- Additionally, your abdominal muscles are less effective, creating a spine that is vulnerable to injury.
Chiropractic care for Charlotte low back pain
As some of the best chiropractors in Charlotte, the doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are trained to diagnose and treat Charlotte low back pain. They understand that each individual has unique underlying factors and causes that need to be addressed in order to ensure full recovery or optimal health. ChiroCarolina™ also provides neuromuscular stimulation and physiotherapy to aid in the elimination of chronic pain.
You can also expect treatments to include supplemental therapies such as massage therapy, physical therapy, nutritional counseling, and lifestyle coaching when applicable. It is time to improve your quality of life. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and as far as Georgia, Florida, and Virginia. ChiroCarolina™ is one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area- located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Filed under: Low Back Pain
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!