If you have been injured, visiting the best chiropractic doctors in Charlotte makes perfect sense. Chiropractic care can provide you with a specific diagnosis, while targeting the cause of your pain and promoting natural healing. If your injury causes neck pain, mid-back pain, or lower back pain; your chiropractor can recommend an individualized plan of care and treatment. It is not uncommon for an injured patient to have more than one diagnosis at the same time.
- The best chiropractors in Charlotte are trained to identify the cause of your pain as well as medical pathology.
- They are experts at recognizing the many muscle and joint problems that cause pain and other symptoms.
- This is why your initial visit to a chiropractic doctor includes a complete physical and comprehensive medical history.
- Once your medical history is reviewed; you can expect to receive physical, orthopedic, chiropractic, and neurological examination.
- Your chiropractic doctor will determine if your pain is related to a specific area.
- The best chiropractors are particularly careful to rule out other conditions, in the event that your injury is not suitable for chiropractic care, or in the event that you need an urgent medical referral.
“Care You Can Count On” when you’ve been injured
When you have been injured, you need expert diagnosis and treatment. Your health and well-being depends on it. The doctors at ChiroCarolina™ are experts at the diagnosis and treatment of adults and for children of all ages. Patients visit from all over North Carolina, South Carolina, and from as far as Georgia, Florida and Virginia. ChiroCarolina provides numerous treatment modalities to aid in their healing and optimal health. Chiropractic care should be an integral part of you and your family’s life. Do not hesitate to drop in or to call ChiroCarolina™, one of Charlotte’s top chiropractic centers providing top chiropractic care for the uptown, NoDa, and University area, located conveniently off North Tryon Street.
Filed under: Injured at Work
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!